Don't let your membership expire!
Here are some tips to help you make sure your membership is up to date:
- Check your current Tidewater membership card.
- If you are a local LIFE member you are still required to sign a new waiver EACH January to be considered active. View and print out here.
- Your local membership "probably" expires the same month as your national, but not necessarily. It can adjusted to coincide though. Just contact the Tidewater HOG Membership Chair.
- If you are not sure when your local expires, e-mail (Bill Arnold or Vicki Melle) and ask. Or call (See Contact list).
- How to pay? See Bill Arnold or Vicki Melle at chapter events or meetings or visit the reception desk at SSHD anytime.
Please see our new section on Group Riding!! You can also attend one of the monthly Group Riding classes given by the chapter for free, check the calendar for schedule.
New photos are being added all the time, even of events from months ago (some people are slower about getting the photos developed or I'm just slow uploading them). So revisit the Photos page in the "Members" section!
Talon Special Notice
The "Talon" newsletter for members of the Tidewater Chapter of the Harley Owners Group, will no longer be mailed. The Talon will be available for download, visit the Talon page in the "members" section
Note: If you do need a mailed copy let the Editor or WEB master know.
If you have any questions or comments please contact .
Privacy Statement: Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns
of H.O.G.,its members, and visitors to Tidewater Va Chapter web site. H.O.G. will not
obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you
choose to provide such information. By your use of and connection to our web site, you
understand and consent to this privacy statement. If you have any concerns about this statement,
please notify us by calling 1-800-CLUB-HOG.
Site designed and maintained by Simpson Systems ©2003